Time: 4 weeks Feb. 17, 24, March 3, 10 2022 (maximum
3 hours per week)
13:40- 16:40 (VST), 15:40 – 18:40 (JST)
Number of students: 4 - 6 from VNUA, 5 - 10 from Kyushu University
Title: Agriculture and rural development in Asia = Planning for international cooperation project =
This online class aim to teach critical skills for the plan and management of the project. Through the class the students are expected to be brushed up their potential for plan/management of the project. Especially, the learning knowledge of the class will be beneficial for the students who want to join/manage some international cooperation project.
1. Learn about technique for
the planning and management of the project.
2. Brush up presentation skill in English.
3. Work collaboratively in an international team.
Main components of this class are group presentation with 5-6 team members. In the opening class the teacher will lecture about the critical technique for the planning of the project. By following this technique, the students will prepare the presentation for the following topics.
1. Problem in your university
2. Introduction of hot issue related to agriculture or environment in the world
3. Plan for international cooperation project